Just Us Girls Guest Designer - Father's Day

Saturday, May 28, 2011


This is my last week at Just Us Girls Challenge as Guest Designer, I've had so much fun!! Thanks ladies for having me! So, the last project is a 3D project or template for Father's Day. I'm not a big fan of masculine cards or projects so I try to keep things simple. I found the greatest little template for this shirt style gift box at Papercrave (and it's free to download).


There's a cute little bow-tie option too. I added the tag for a little added interest, the sentiment is from JustRite. I used a white gel pen for the stitching on the collar. I used foam pads to make the tie stand out a little more. This took me hardly any time at all to make. It's not a huge gift box, you'd get a small gift in there like a watch, cufflinks or something of a similar size. It is a great masculine template to have on your computer though. Don't forget to check out the amazing creations from the Just Us Girls design team. Thanks again ladies I had a blast! I'll be back later with my card for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. See you then! : )

10 comments

  1. Just brilliant - love the simplicity of the design and the detail with the faux stitching! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gift bag, such a simple idea and so effective for a chap. Love it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a stellar project! I LOVE it. Wish I still had my dad around to give him something as special as this. You've done a fantastic job with JUGS - thanks Clare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, what an awesome box! This is so perfect for Father's Day! Great job with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tie box! This is so perfect for dad's day! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this bag. You sure hit the nail on the head with this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so glad you could join us this month Clare! It's been so wonderful having you as a guest designer!!
    This project is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for the link - I've bookmarked it! What a perfect Father's Day gift! LOVE it!! The tie really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOODNESS, gracious - THAT is SO adorable! You answered the call for "masculine" in SUCH a lovely/appropriate way: I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us this month! Your inspiration has been endlessly treasured! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness Claire! This is such a cool box for the guys in our lives. Thanks for sharing the link to the template! Speaking of thanks, thank you for designing with just us girls this month. It was awesome to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic box for guys. Just perfect for fathers day. x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.