Paper Crafts Magazine - November/December 2012

Tuesday, October 16, 2012



Hi! I'm just popping in to share a card I had published in the November/December issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. This one was for the washi tape feature - Stuck on Decorative Tape. I was surprised how well this card turned out, I didn't have much washi tape and I wasn't sure what to do with it! So I returned to my favorite thing to do, making flowers! This flower is surprisingly easy to make (I'll do a little tutorial if anyone's interested), it's basically a rolled flower covered in washi tape. The sentiment is from Compact Sentiments from Waltzingmouse Stamps. Here it is in the mag!


I also have some gift box toppers in this issue in the Tips, Tools and Techniques section! They were lots of fun to make! You'll have to pick up a copy of the November/December issue of Paper Crafts to see those though! I hope you're having a great week! My to do list for October is getting very long!!


7 comments

  1. Beautiful card. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was beautiful! I saw it in my issue and just Loved that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Very interested in a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done Clare - that card looks great and yes, I would be very interested in a tutorial. I love flowers and also have a stash of washi tape so I'm ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare, your card is gorgeous and I just love that you used washi tape in such creative ways! Your gift box toppers feature was fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it. Think i could turn this into a poppy day card. what a good idea you had x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.