Quilled Daisy Tutorial

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A while ago I promised a quilled daisy tutorial and I finally got around to it. I've gone with a slightly different format, a bit more visual and an all in one graphic, I'm hoping it's a bit clearer and easier to look at. 


I also made a video tutorial for the quilled daisy too, if you like a bit more detail. Be kind it's only my second video. I've a few more flower tutorials in the works and I'll do some videos for them too, sometimes it's easier to watch something in a video rather than just look at photos.


4 comments

  1. WOW, this is absolutely fantastic!! Great tutorial and amazing result, you are so talented!
    Thanks so much for sharing your tips and techniques, I would really love to try this, looks really fun! :D

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea for creating the flower design.
    nice & beautiful.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Clare for the super easy to follow video!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.