Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop

Saturday, November 9, 2013


In case you didn't know there's a HUGE blog hop going on today in honor of the wonderful and inspirational Cath Edvalson from Moxie Fab World and Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine. You should have arrived here from Ryann's blog by the way.


I think Cath (as she wanders through this massive blog hop) may begin to realize the extent of the appreciation, admiration and love we have for her. So in an attempt to capture just a little bit of this I created a warm and fuzzy card with a homespun feel just for Cath, to say thanks for everything! Thanks for all the Moxie Fab Inspiration, it was wonderful! Thanks for making us feel special by crowning us Moxie Fabbers. Thanks for really connecting with our paper crafting community. We're really gonna miss you!


I used a mix of stamps from Waltzingmouse Stamps to create the plaid background and Memento Luxe inks in Pistachio and Love Letter. The fab wooden buttons are from Dovecraft.


The Thankful stamp is from Autumn Borders from The Craft's Meow. Next up on the hop is the awesome Gayatri. Enjoy the rest of the hop! You might need a cuppa and a few snacks, possibly lunch!! Thanks again for everything Cath, enjoy your next adventure, wherever that may take you. : )




38 comments

  1. Outstanding, Clair. What an awesome design (and really impressed with your ability to so cleanly cut that button on the edge!! LOL). Cath is amazing and we will all miss her presence to much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! It has that beautiful homespun feel to it....perfect for this time of year & an awesome thank you for Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a warm and cozy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Clare! I just adore that huge wool bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for voicing my thoughts. Good luck Cath in your future plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful card, love those pretty buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed the perfect description of your sweet card when you called it warm and fuzzy, Clare! This reminds me of soft plaid flannel jammies with fun buttons all down the front. Cath will love it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, I love the textures and fun feel you have given this card! it is truly Moxie Fab in every way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful & such a lovely thoughtful card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty and so fabulous Clare - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the homespun feeling to your card, Clare! Those buttons are simply delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What a beautiful design! Mi love the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the cozy feel of this card. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word!! Your card is just divine! I love the buttons so, so much. And I adore how you even cut the large one. BRILLIANT!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this is a real comfort card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Claire what a lovely card for Cath and I love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You captured warm and fuzzy with a homespun feel perfectly!! I really like those buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Utterly gorgeous, Clare! Such perfectly homespun coziness - it's a hug in a card :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. that felt tie is beautiful, so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so gorgeous! Love the colors, buttons and the felt tie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. how fun! Love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow...love the plaid pattern you created! What a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a gorgeous card, Claire! Love the big buttons and the warm cozy feel this card has!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww...this is VERY sweet!! Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun is this! Love the warm cosy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow!! So beautiful and all that texture ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I absolutely *adore* this card, Clare! Thanks so much for creating it for little ol' me! You have been a constant source of inspiration over the years, and I'm *so glad* I've gotten to know you as well as I have. Thanks for all your support of me and the Moxie Fab World. It has meant more than I could ever say. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a beautiful card! It looks so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Comfy, cozy - sure to please Miss Cath.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Perfectly warm and cosy!! Such a brilliant card; the plaid stamping is awesome. Sorry I'm only just commenting- I've been hopping backwards very slowly! Thanks so much for joining with the hop! X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, thanks!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.